Hey MAD Fam!
Boy oh boy do we have a recipe for you!
It's been a hot minute since we have given you a vegan recipe, and this one is definitely worth the wait!
- 2 ¼ cup of plain flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ¾ vegan margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup of soy or almond milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and prepare a tray with baking paper. 2. Mix together the flour, baking soda and margarine in a large bowl. 3. Add in the sugar, milk, vanilla extract and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out a bit of the mixture, roll into a ball and place on tray. Continue until all the mixture is gone.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
As simple as that!
Remember to tag us on your stories if you make these!
Mads & Jayme xx