Hey Mad Fam,
This week we have your lockdown baking sorted with this dreamy, Jaw Dropping Vegan Brownie, it is so delicious, we cannot wait for you to try!
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegan butter (nuttelex)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips (I used chopped up vegan chocolate bits)
- To substitute eggs; make flax eggs by stirring the ground flax and water in a small bowl. Set aside to thicken.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a pan tray with baking paper.
- Melt the vegan butter in the microwave for 30 second, or until melted.
- In a bowl, mix the vegan butter and sugars.
- Add the flax eggs and vanilla, whisk until evenly combined.
- In the same bowl, sift in the flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the salt and baking powder and stir until just combined.
- Fold in half of the chocolate bits.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spoon on your hands.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
As always, if you create this brownie, share to your socials and tag us!
We are sending everyone so much love!
Love Mads & Jayme x